"8 Mistakes to Avoid in Leadership"
Tuesday September 5, 2017 at 2 pm CST
During my tenure in leadership at one of America's leading pharmaceutical companies, my ability to lead and build high performing teams was acquired through trial and error. After serving in leadership for nearly 10 years I have learned a few things such as how to communicate effectively and how to create positive change.
"Great leaders inspire greatness in others"
No matter if you are seasoned or new to leadership or if you are leading in a corporate setting or in ministry, being an effective leader requires certain skills & consistent development. Being able to communicate effectively and create positive change helped me to build strong teams with high performance in both corporate and in ministry; I want to help you do the same.
My intention is to teach how to
get on solid ground and become a respected leader.
The webinar is free however registration is required.
The webinar is designed to serve:
- New leaders
- Leaders of teams that are under performing
- Leaders of teams whose members have lost sight of team priorities
- Leaders who are considering resigning from their role
- Anyone considering a role in leadership
- Leaders that want to become stronger and desire to build high performing teams
"Leadership is based on inspiration not domination; on cooperation not intimidation."
William Author Ward
During the webinar you will learn:
- Effective communication techniques
- How to create a team that wants to follow you
- Develop the ability to maximize your team's strengths
- And so much more!!
Dodge some of the heartaches I experienced as a new and growing leader with this free webinar.